Chocolate & Wine Tasting
Hosted by Chef Anja Lee or
Sommelier Martin Sheehan-Stross
Enjoy a top-quality chocolate-board kit along with a high-end triple-wine tasting shipped to your team. Learn and discuss how to perfectly pair unique chocolates with beautiful West Coast wines!
*Non-alcoholic, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian & vegan kits available upon request! All kits are 100% eco-friendly and recyclable, and 80% compostable and biodegradable.
Time Duration: 45 - 60 minutes
(minimum of 10 people)
- Class Instruction
- Chocolate-Board Kit (3 types of Honey Mama's Chocolates, bamboo board, map & more; 1 large serving)
- Tangerine Tahini Dark Chocolate
- Cherry Hazelnut Dark Chocolate (or Spicy Dark)
- Coffee Nib Dark Chocolate
- Wine Kit (3 bottles, 6oz. each) *Juice tastings available for a non-alcoholic option
- Anja Lee Albariño, Arroyo Seco, Monterey 2019
- Anja Lee Carignan, Redwood Valley, Mendocino 2019
- Anja Lee Carignan, Tempranillo, Amador County 2017
- Tax & Gratuity
A Few Side Notes:
- Perfect for Team Building Events as well as Corporate Gifting/Events!
- We are happy to work with you to plan any large or small event you are hosting, including shipping gifts to 500-1000 people for virtual conferences and customizing our events to suit your needs.
- We ship kits all over the USA - from San Francisco to Los Angeles, to New York, to Texas, to New Jersey, you name it!
- All Class Instruction fees require a minimum of 10 people (although, if you have the budget to pay our minimum, we are happy to teach groups of less than 10 people.)
- There is no maximum for class instruction! We are happy to host events for 500, or even 1000 attendees!
- Class kits & gift kits have no minimum, feel free to send them to a good friend or hard-working colleague!
- There is a Flat Fee rate available for classes with over 50 people; please reach out to email@example.com to book classes of 50 or more.
- FOR ALL CLASSES THAT INCLUDE WINE: Wine is invoiced and shipped separately (we can sometimes ship the wine together with the food kits upon request).
- All kits are 100% eco-friendly and recyclable, and 80% compostable and biodegradable. They are shipped with compostable, recycled, and recyclable platters and packaging.
- All ingredients are organic and top quality whenever possible. A healthy environment and a healthy you are our top priority!