Miso Edamame Dumplings
Hosted by Chef Anja Lee & Other Esteemed Chefs
Miso dumplings are an umami-style snack that makes your taste buds go WOW! In this class we make dumpling dough from scratch and stuff it with ginger-garlic edamame. Then a rich and savory miso broth will finish this sweet and salty meal off nicely. This recipe is sure to become a new favorite in your household!
This class is dairy-free and vegan (with the option to make it gluten-free).
(minimum of 12 people)
- Private Class Instruction via Zoom
- Miso Edamame Dumplings Shopping List (2 large servings)
- Bottle of Anja Lee Wine
- Custom Apron
A Few Side Notes:
- Perfect for Team Building Events as well as Corporate Events!
- We are happy to work with you to plan any large or small event you are hosting, including hosting 500-1000 people for virtual conferences and customizing our events to suit your needs.
- All Class Instruction fees require a minimum of 12 people (although, if you have the budget to pay our minimum, we are happy to teach groups of less than 12 people.)
- There is no maximum for class instruction! We are happy to host events for 500 or even 1000 attendees!
- There is a Flat Fee rate available for classes with over 50 people; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to book classes of 50 or more.
- FOR ALL CLASSES THAT INCLUDE WINE: Wine is invoiced and shipped separately.