California Wine Tasting
Hosted by Chef Anja Lee or Sommelier Martin Sheehan-Stross
Dive into a note-worthy and light-spirited wine tasting class with our Founder Chef Anja Lee or our Sommelier, Martin Sheehan-Stross, who curated these wines himself from boutique California wineries.
*Non-alcoholic kits are available upon request! All kits are 100% eco-friendly and recyclable, and 80% compostable and biodegradable.
Time Duration: 45 - 60 minutes
(minimum of 12 people)
- Class Instruction
- Wine Kit (3 bottles, 6oz. each) *Juice tastings available for a non-alcoholic option
- Anja Lee White Blend (Tocai Fruliano, Sauvignon Blanc, Verdelho, & others)
- Anja Lee Graciano
- Anja Lee Syrah
- Tax & Gratuity
A Few Side Notes:
- Perfect for Team Building Events as well as Corporate Events!
- We are happy to work with you to plan any large or small event you are hosting, including hosting 500-1000 people for virtual conferences and customizing our events to suit your needs.
- All Class Instruction fees require a minimum of 12 people (although, if you have the budget to pay our minimum, we are happy to teach groups of less than 12 people.)
- There is no maximum for class instruction! We are happy to host events for 500 or even 1000 attendees!
- There is a Flat Fee rate available for classes with over 50 people; please reach out to email@example.com to book classes of 50 or more.
- FOR ALL CLASSES THAT INCLUDE WINE: Wine is invoiced and shipped separately.