HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Your Premier Solution for Team Building
Our mission is to guide your team on a unique artistic adventure through beautiful food, wine, spirits and unlimited fun!
We offer high-end Virtual Classes with top-quality & eco-friendly kits shipped anywhere in the USA!
& Your Health
Are Our Top Priority
We understand that our shipments across the country have a negative impact on the environment, so that is why we spend the extra dollar and devote the extra time to packaging kits in 95% compostable packaging and the remaining 5% in recycled and recyclable packaging. We also source our food locally whenever we can to avoid unnecessary transportation emissions.
We get you - and know that whatever we send in our kits will be going into your body! Our kits are crafted with top-quality and organic (when possible) ingredients that are meant to fuel, nourish and energize your team while still tasting delicious!
Large Corporate Events & Gifting
From showing employee appreciation to holiday gifting for your favorite clients, our top-quality and eco-friendly cheeeseboard and cooking kits are the perfect corporate gift for any occasion. Some of our kits come with videos to cook alongside of, too! We offer nationwide delivery on all corporate orders, as well as discounted pricing if you book a live class accompanying your kits.
"If you want the best virtual pizza making experience for either friends or coworkers this is IT. I was looking for a virtual happy hour of some kind for my team to celebrate the holidays and found Anja's site. Everyone on Anja's team was incredibly kind, very responsive during the planning process, and very thorough with how everything worked. After our virtual pizza class with Anja, several of my colleagues reached out to me asking for more information saying they wanted to do this with clients as well as do another cooking class again. Truly exceptional. Anja is kind, funny, and really leads the class in an easy and professional way. 10 star rating if we could! Thanks Anja!!!"
From the CBRE (Salesforce Account) Team, Pizza Class with All-Out Kits